I know I ship Dramione

Draco was resting on his favorite sofa (which amuses Hermione to no end since the bloody chair was very old) and was watching Hermione with their son, Scorpius. Hermione was on the floor with Scorpius and was reading a book. Scorpius was playing with his toy broomstick.

A smile played on Draco's lips. He is happy with his life and his wife is the reason for it. When their son Scorpius was born a year after their marriage, his happiness had totally reached its peak.

"Cooky..cooky..." Scorpius' voice brought Draco back from his reverie. His son picked up Crookshanks and hugged the furball.

Draco's eyes narrowed.

"Granger, I told you not to let our son near that feline of yours."

Hermione shook her head, picked up Scorpius, and sat at the foot of Draco's favorite chair.

"Draco, Crookshanks will never hurt Scorpius."

Draco rolled his eyes.

"I know that, Granger, but if our son develops a bloody allergy because of that furball's hairs, I'll blame it to you."

Hermione sighed and tried to pull Crookshanks away from Scorpius (Draco has a point after all), but Scorpius wouldn't let the cat go and the cat wouldn't let go of Scorpius too.

"Bloody stubborn cat," Hermione muttered, which caused Draco to smirk.

"HE is your cat, Granger," Draco said. "Where do you think he's gotten that stubbornness?"

Hermione slapped his knee. "I hate you," she said as she tried to pry Crookshanks away from Scorpius again.

"No you don't, Granger. You love me. How did you think Scorpius was made?"

(Disclaimer: I don't own the original photos. Credit goes to the owners.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione