Frail Warmonger

Haunting thoughts filled my reverie
As I entered the inner depths of my soul
A lexis of a confunded memory
The phantom of darkness reached its goal

Locked into the chamber of hatred and vengeance
A horrible memory in artificial trance
Struggling, clashing, never ceasing
Striking, thundering, never ending

A season of terror has caught on me
Blood rushes through the veins, flooding to be free
Horrendous emotions exploding like a bomb
When perils of failure made one numb

Paralyzing every muscle in the body
Uttering one useless, stealing one’s dignity
Forging one’s name in the Book of Inferno
Living a soul mourning in Purgatorio

A thanatopsis doubtless better than this
The image of death could not describe what one can feel
Life of failure, life of malice, can a mortal still exist?
Hatred survived. Greed remained. Vengeance sealed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione