GUILTY

GUILTY: MURDER WITH HOMICIDE

This will be the headline for tomorrow’s news.

Suspect: Kat Saba.

Crime committed: Murder with homicide.

Victim: Fate/Destiny. They go by two names. The real one is Destiny. Fate is her alterego. Destiny is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder or what is popularly known as Multiple Personality Disorder. Destiny loves running my life by interfering with everything. If she had gone too far to her interfering, Fate takes over and does worse than Destiny did.

I hate them both. A while ago was my last straw. I killed them. Killed them. Argghh.

If only I could and if only it isn’t wrong to kill, I’ll really kill them. I’m tired of their games. Their games that I don’t want to play. I’m tired. Just so tired. I just want to hide forever. I don’t want to be teased again and again. I don’t like history repeating itself. Not especially that kind of history. It’s a perfunctory attempt to defy me, I know. A PERFUNCTORY ATTEMPT. Fate and Destiny just like defying me. I don’t know why of all people I am their favorite.

It’s like they want me to head in that direction. They gave me clear instructions…

Then they caused me to lose my map. Dweebs.

Or they asked me to come to a party. Even gave me a beautiful formal dress to go with it.

Only to find out they are having a COSTUME party.

Mongrels.

Or they asked me to write a story that they will publish.

And I found out that the final copy has been sent to the printing press.

Morons.

Fine. Defy me. Again and again. I am sure there will come a time that you will get tired.

Hypocrites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione