Strip

I hate feeling confused. I hate not knowing what to do. I hate not knowing how to explain how I feel.


And it's all because of you.


Why are you so complicated? You're even more confusing than the mind of my cousin, whom we think lives in a world of his own.


You are complexity defined. F*ck the opinions of others. I don't freaking care. Futile reasons and hidden emotional melodrama. They are tinting you from me.


My little cathartic attacks dissolve my verbal filters. Vebal Diarrhea, here we come!


Yeah, I know. Confusing as hell. Now we're even. Revenge is indeed bittersweet.


Damn. I hate this type of feeling. I need to get rid of this.


Shucks, I can't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione