Dead End

You're the worst dream that ever grazed my psyche. Cause for the first time in my entire lives and loves; I thought you were real. That I will be able to paint you and turn you into reality.


But no. I wasted my canvas, my paints, my time, my efforts, and my attention. You're just another one of those dreams that fade into nothingness after giving me a very short time to be happy.


Your silence was the worst way of ending it with me. It was the deadliest weapon for emotional blackmail.


Goodbye may be stronger than I love you, but saying goodbye (specially abrupt goodbye) without saying I love you is the coward's way out.


Goes to show what you are-- you've chosen that path.


You are Ares personified-- murderous and bloodstained (mythnet)--yes you are; handsomest Greek God-- yes you are; a coward; INDEED you are.


Damn you for making me feel this way. Damn me for letting you make me feel this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione