Dead End

You're the worst dream that ever grazed my psyche. Cause for the first time in my entire lives and loves; I thought you were real. That I will be able to paint you and turn you into reality.


But no. I wasted my canvas, my paints, my time, my efforts, and my attention. You're just another one of those dreams that fade into nothingness after giving me a very short time to be happy.


Your silence was the worst way of ending it with me. It was the deadliest weapon for emotional blackmail.


Goodbye may be stronger than I love you, but saying goodbye (specially abrupt goodbye) without saying I love you is the coward's way out.


Goes to show what you are-- you've chosen that path.


You are Ares personified-- murderous and bloodstained (mythnet)--yes you are; handsomest Greek God-- yes you are; a coward; INDEED you are.


Damn you for making me feel this way. Damn me for letting you make me feel this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

I know I ship Dramione