A Writer's Story


I've been keeping these notebooks for more than 20 years. They contain my pre-desktop comp/laptop stories.

I used to bring a spiral notebook everyday so I can write wherever I go. Most of the time, the biggest and greatest ideas catch us off guard and come to us during the least expected moments.

They used to be 50 +, but they're down to 26. I've thrown the others due to personal reasons. I still read them sometimes and the stories I've written still affect me big time. :)
The stories inside these notebooks matter a lot to me, but what matter most are the memories and inspiration attached to these stories. Sometimes, when I read them, I am still astonished that I managed to write them. And then I remember what pushed me to do so and it won't come as a surprise anymore.



Indeed, memories and feelings matter so much to a writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione