THE LEAF

A leaf would always try to hang on to a tree...
but there will always be a breeze...
may it be gentle or not...
that breeze will surely make that leaf fall...
the leaf will be carried away by that gush of wind.. to what place, it would not know...
but it's better...
at least that leaf has a destination...
it may not be sure where, but it will have a destination.

So sad for that leaf if it will be a windless night...
It will just fall...
And it won't be carried away by any wind to another destination...
It would not be able to re-attach itself to the branch of the tree...
Poor leaf...

If I were that leaf, I'll die... I'll surely die. Especially because I spent almost all my entire life hanging on for my life... in that tree... getting strength... from that tree... hoping I will be attached to that tree forever...
Then I will just fall? And the tree did not even try to save me from falling?
Damn that tree...
Damn it...
Damn me...
FOr loving that tree...
Damn me...

An angel's eyes...
An angel's smile...
So perfect....
So ethereal...
So dangerous...
So deadly...

Damn me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF OBLATION MYTHS, SABLAY, PLUS A NOSTALGIC ALUMNA

A Tribute To The Moffatts Part 1: My All-Time Favorite Band

I Ship Dramione